Commercial concrete cleaning does more than remove dirt, oil, fungi, and grime from concrete. Our clients get professional concrete cleaning for several reasons. Some of the most popular benefits include:
- Making stores look more welcoming to attract customers.
- Improving the safety of walkways and parking areas.
- Making sure people know you run a professional business.
- Removing offensive graffiti that make customers feel uncomfortable.
- Cleaning areas after storms.
- Lowering the long-term costs of maintaining your property.
The bottom line is that we have the experience to handle just about any situation. If you have concrete that needs cleaning, our team can get the job done.
Tanner’s Approach to Commercial Concrete Cleaning
Commercial concrete can usually withstand quite a bit of water pressure. That means our teams can use professional, high pressure systems to clean your concrete areas, including sidewalks, parking lots, and walls.
Of course, we don’t use more pressure than necessary. Out team members get trained to choose just the right amount of pressure to get the best results. That way, you get commercial concrete cleaning that doesn’t put any of your surfaces in danger.
We don’t have to use any harsh chemicals to clean commercial concrete. For the most troublesome areas, though, we can use mild detergents that make the job easier. When our team finishes, you’ll have an attractive area that makes your customers and clients feel welcome.